Calling all creative women small business owners, entrepreneurs and service professionals who would love their business to be more streamlined and automated!
Do You Want To Be Able To Confidently Plan Your Next Holiday, Without Worrying About Having To Cancel It Because Your Business Might Not “Cope” If You’re Away For More Than A Few Days?
You’re in the right place!
If you’re like most small business owners and entrepreneurs, it’s probably been a long time since you’ve had any real time off from your business, let alone a decent holiday, where you didn’t have to take your business with you, and be constantly checking your phone and email whilst your family are trying to get your attention!
- Struggle to remember the last time you actually took any decent time off that didn’t involve taking your business with you?
- Feel overwhelmed with all the detail needed to automate your marketing and you’re not sure where to start
- Have a steady stream of clients and not enough hours in the day to get everything done and to meet their expectations?
- Feel trapped in the constant cycle of busyness, always fighting fires, putting out fires and reacting to the latest crises or chaos?
- Feel guilty that you don’t get to spend the time with family and friends that you know they deserve?
- Never have the time to take a breath and plan what’s next for your business because you don’t have the head space to look that far forward with all the stuff that’s going on right now?
- Struggle with managing team members who don’t deliver to your expectations, or don’t yet have a team?
- Wake up in the middle of the night wondering if something got done, and lay awake for hours because you’re thinking of all the things you have to do in a few hours?
It’s impossible to make the impact you know you’re here to make when you have no systems in place to get you out of the daily grind.
And, it’s impossible to have the freedom you truly want your business to give you when you are constantly reinventing the wheel.
And, It’s impossible to leave the legacy you really want to leave when you are always operating in reactive mode, never having the chance to actually plan where you business is going.
Your business is not meant to suck the life out of you, take away your mojo, or to stamp on your hopes and dreams!
Remember why you got into business in the first place? It’s because you’re here to do something meaningful, something deeply important to you. And what you might not realize is THIS…
Creating simple, effective and efficient systems in your business doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t have to be another one of “those” things that is constantly on your to-do list that you never get to….probably because you’re not really a “systems person” in the first place.
I know that as a creative entrepreneur, you like to work in an inspired, unconstrained way, that gives you the freedom and flexibility to let your creativity out and into the world.
The truth is though, that the very things you want more of, more freedom, more flexibility, more fun, and to be more creative and to have more time will forever be out of your reach until you create more structured and systemised ways of working in your business.
The Number One Secret That So Many Entrepreneurs Fail To Realise Is That Freedom Loves Systems
Your business will give you more freedom when you know how to…
- Get the information about your business out of your head and onto paper so that you have simple processes that can be handed over to others to do
- Automate your marketing so that potential new clients are not slipping through your fingers
- Use technology more effectively to reduce or eliminate many of the manual tasks and processes you’re probably currently doing
- Identify where there are gaps, leaks and opportunities in your current workflows that can be fixed with simple tweaks
- Create systems that bring in a flow of new business to you on autopilot
- Become a masterful delegator who can gracefully let go of the things that are weighing you down, without feeling like you’re dropping the ball
Systemising your business is not rocket science, and once you know how to to this, you will realise that systems are actually really simple to create. It will no longer be a mystery and you’ll understand that:
Streamlining and automation simplify your life and business. They take the guesswork out of tasks. They ensure things are done consistently, reliably, completely, and drama-free.
Streamlining and automation free your mind from day-to-day chaos and let you focus on The Now so you can Do What Really Lights You Up In Your Business!
If this is starting to get you excited, then the next step is to grab “Your *FREE* Systems Kit” where I share with you how to get the information out of your head and onto paper to create simple systems, plus you’ll get 15 done for you scripts you can start using immediately, and my 30 Point Business Systems Audit which will reveal where you need to put some “systems focus” to create massive efficiency.
Best Wishes and Success!
Kim Morris, “The Freedom Genie”
Business Systems Coach For Women Small Business Owners